Indiana Research Institute (IRI) is currently seeking candidates for the position of Control System Engineer within our engine firm. We offer qualified candidates an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, high-growth engine firm.
Formed in 1991, IRI is rapidly growing as a research and development leader in the diesel engine industry. Coupled with pioneering research and innovating problem-solving services for our clients ranging from industrial and military organizations, IRI provides efficient and goal-driven solutions to advanced fuel systems, power efficiency, emission improvement and engine remanufacturing. Our experienced and extensively trained staff understands that problems are good, working with our clients to support their advancement in the diesel engine industry.
· Perform engine test plan and design engine testing program,
· Applying knowledge of engineering principles, including instruments, controls, engines and mechanical, thermal systems.
· Direct and coordinates activities involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of mechanical or electromechanical products and systems.
· Service the facility control systems
· Use National Instrument LabVIEW and Real-time control modules to test the engines.
· Support engineers in specification and sourcing of electrical components
· Mass document management and organization
· Be diligent in document management (updates of revisions and changes)
· Prepare for and participate in design reviews, confer with other product team members, and develop reports, as needed, to show that development is progressing according to schedule and within budgetary guidelines
· Accomplish goals efficiently and provide cost-effective solutions
· Required Education: A bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is required.
· Required Experience: Experience in Control Systems; At least one year programming experience with LabVIEW.
· Others: We offer a three-month practical training to help you get more familiar with LabVIEW programming, engine testing and working environment, followed by a full-time Control System Engineer position. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, efficient and capable of writing clear and concise reports in timely manner and the ability of organizing multi-projects and multi-tasks is preferred
· Health and dental insurance
· Paid vacation
· 7 paid holidays per year
Please submit resume to email@example.com