Indiana Research Institute (IRI) is currently seeking candidates for the position of Electronic Engineer within our engine firm. We offer qualified candidates an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, high-growth engine firm.
Formed in 1991, IRI is rapidly growing as a research and development leader in the diesel engine industry. Coupled with pioneering research and innovating problem-solving services for our clients ranging from industrial and military organizations, IRI provides efficient and goal-driven solutions to advanced fuel systems, power efficiency, emission improvement and engine remanufacturing. Our experienced and extensively trained staff understands that problems are good, working with our clients to support their advancement in the diesel engine industry.
- Design and hands-on work of electrical circuits to support engineers in research and development
- Service the facility control systems
- PLC Programming, preferably Allen-Bradley SLC500 and Insight Software for Siemens APOGEE
- Use National Instrument LabVIEW and Real-time control modules
- Embedded programming in QNX operation system
- Embedded programming with Motorola 68HC11
- Support engineers in specification and sourcing of electrical components
- Mass document management and organization
- Be diligent in document management (updates of revisions and changes)
- Prepare for and participate in design reviews, confer with other product team members, and develop reports, as needed, to show that development is progressing according to schedule and within budgetary guidelines
- Accomplish goals efficiently and provide cost-effective solutions
- Required Education: A bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Required Experience: Experience in electronic circuit design and with LavVIEW; Knowledge of QNX or UNIX; Fluency in C and assembly programming
- Others: Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, efficient and capable of writing clear and concise reports in timely manner and the ability of organizing multi-projects and multi-tasks is preferred
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 7 paid holidays per year
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org